Welcome to the 2015 10th IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics (IEEE SOLI 2015), hosted by the REGIM-Lab. and the Association of Sustainable Innovation in Tunisia, and sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (ITSS), will be held in Ramada Plaza Hotel Tunis (Tunisia) from August 19-21th, 2015.
Service science, service operations, logistics, and informatics are becoming ever more complex and interdependent. They are playing an increasingly important role in today’s world economy. Information and communications technology provides cyber-infrastructure and platforms to achieve more efficient and productive services operations. New types of service offerings are also emerging to meet the needs of customers and consumers.
The IEEE Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics (SOLI) conference series aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to discuss issues, challenges and future directions, share their R&D findings and experiences in relative areas.
Areas of Interest:
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Service Design, Engineering, Operations, and Innovations
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Material Flow（MF）Science and Technology
- Service/Event Management & Manufacturing
- Information & Communications Technology and Systems
- Electronic Commerce & Knowledge Management
- Business Modeling, Monitoring & Management
- Service Delivery and Operations
- People in Services
- Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things
- Mobile Internet, Cyber-Physical-Social Systems
- Big Data & Smart City
Proceedings: Registered and Presented papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.